- Slides for a talk on models for end-to-end speech recognition.
- Slides for a talk on arrhythmia detection.
- A long talk on the first version of Deep Speech (video, slides).
- The Stanford Unsupervised Feature Learning and Deep Learning tutorial.
- A general intro to neural networks delivered at Stanford in 2013.
In the past I TA'd for the following courses:
- Stanford CS221, AI: Principles and Techniques, Fall 2013
- Stanford CS221, AI: Principles and Techniques, Summer 2013
- Stanford CS229, Machine Learning, Fall 2012
In 2017 I was supported by an Nvidia Fellowship.